When you’re out buying all your loved ones gifts this holiday season, grab yourself some nail polish while you’re at it because you’re gonna want to try at least one of these looks for your next holiday party. Nail art genius Madeline Poole, Sally Hansen’s global color ambassador, breaks down these seven festive designs into a few simple steps, so turn on some Mariah Carey and follow along.
1. Green and Gold French Tips
- Paint on two coats of a deep blue-green polish.
- Using a thin striper brush dipped in gold metallic polish, start from one side of your nail and paint a small line along the free edge, stopping halfway across your nail.
- Using the same brush and polish, finish the line by starting from the other side of your nail. Connect the two lines in the middle.
- Finish with a clear, glossy topcoat to seal the edges of the two polishes together.